AHSQ
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Aflredsson de retour pour une saison

Aflredsson de retour pour une saison Empty Aflredsson de retour pour une saison

Message  Hurricanes Ven 28 Juin - 15:38

Mauvaise nouvelle pour toi Vez étant donné que tu souhaitais qu'il prenne sa retraite! Smile

Daniel Alfredsson on Friday told a reporter in Sweden that he will return to the Ottawa Senators for one more season.

Alfredsson, 40, told Swedish reporter Marie Lehmann that after taking some time off, he felt a desire to return for an 18th NHL season.

"I needed a few weeks to see if the necessary urge for summer training and pre-camp was there," he said. "And it is."

The Ottawa Senators said they expected a decision from Alfredsson on Friday, but the club says it has yet to hear from its captain about whether he will return or not.

Alfredsson led the team in scoring with 10 points in 10 games in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. He tied for second on the Senators with 10 goals and was third with 26 points in 2012-13, while playing 47 of 48 games.

He's the franchise's all-time leader in games played (1,176), goals (426), assists (682) and points (1,108). He's also second in goals and third in points among Swedish-born NHL players.

Alfredsson also said that while the chance to play for Sweden in the 2014 Olympics in Russia wasn't a driving force to his return, the opportunity to represent his country at the Games for a fourth time would be something special.

"The chance to maybe play one more Olympics wasn't part of my decision to continue but I'd like to, of course," he said.
Hurricanes
Hurricanes

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Aflredsson de retour pour une saison Empty Re: Aflredsson de retour pour une saison

Message  Invité Ven 28 Juin - 15:49

ben coudon y va jouer sur mon 3 eme trio, c'est pas trop mal parreil a moins d'un interssé a gros prix bien sur Cool 

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas