AHSQ
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

interview d'Ovechkin apres le match 7

2 participants

interview d'Ovechkin apres le match 7 Empty interview d'Ovechkin apres le match 7

Message  pittsburgh-dg Mer 28 Avr - 23:49

A shocked Ovechkin met the media in front of his stall inside the somber Capitals' dressing room at Verizon Center following Montreal's 2-1 win in Game 7 on Wednesday night. Here is what the captain had to say:

Q: What does this feel like?

Ovechkin: "I think we're all disappointed, but I have nothing to say right now."

Q: How difficult was it trying to solve Halak over the last couple of games?

Ovechkin: "I think he played great. I don't have words to say something on Halak. I think everybody is disappointed."

Q: Have you ever felt like this?

Ovechkin: "No, first time."

Q: Are you in shock right now?

Ovechkin: "Yeah."

Q: How much was it them playing great defense and blocking shots compared to you guys just not executing?

Ovechkin: "I don't know. I just don't know."

Q: What did you think of the disallowed goal?

Ovechkin: "Nothing to say, it's done."

Q: Can you compare this to anything you've felt in your entire career?

Ovechkin: "No."

Q: Did you even contemplate the possibility this could happen before the series began?

Ovechkin: "I think we all know we have a pretty good team, but we didn't win when we had to win, so I don't know."

Q: Can you point at one thing and say 'this is what we needed to better'?

Ovechkin: "No, it's a fact that we lose, and I don't know what I have to say right now. It's a terrible feeling right now."

Q: It's only 10 or 15 minutes after it happened so this might be hard, but what does this team not have right now that it needs to win in the playoffs?

Ovechkin: "I don't know. I think we have everything and we just lose the game. I don't know. How do I say? I really don't know what to say right now."

Q: Is it just Halak beat you guys. Is that how you look at it? Did he beat you and not the Canadiens?

Ovechkin: "He just played great and they used their chances but we didn't use our chances, so…"

Q: Did Bruce (Boudreau) say anything to you guys after the game or did you say anything to each other?

Ovechkin: "He said we played hard. I don't know. We didn't do what we have to do."

Q: When you get 96 shots on goal in two games and you don't win either one of them, that's not really the hockey you'd expect, right?

Ovechkin: "You are going to watch how we play and how we scored, I don't know. I'm in shock right now and I really don't know what to say."

Q: Is this loss harder to take because of how successful you were in the regular season?

Ovechkin: "The season is the season, and this is the second season and it's the much harder season. It was great to go up 3-1 in the series. It's only one more step to reach four, but we didn't get it."

Q: When the goal is a Stanley Cup and you come up this short, as a two-time MVP and a guy that is expected to lead the team deep in the playoffs, how much does that hurt you personally?

Ovechkin: "You know, it's hard for me but for everybody. We know we can win, but we don't win it. It's pretty hard."

Q: Have you seen a replay of the goal that got waved off?

Ovechkin: "No."

Q: Do you want to see a replay of the goal that got waved off?

Ovechkin: "He made the call and it's no goal, so why do I have to see it. It's the decision and it is what it is."
pittsburgh-dg
pittsburgh-dg
Admin

https://ahsq.meilleurforum.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

interview d'Ovechkin apres le match 7 Empty Re: interview d'Ovechkin apres le match 7

Message  Hurricanes Jeu 29 Avr - 5:50

cette entrevue peut être entendu en intégrale sur le nhl.com sous l'onglet ''Ovechkin stunned''
Hurricanes
Hurricanes

Revenir en haut Aller en bas